Friday, March 21, 2008

Delaware Governor

On Thursday night the two hopefuls running for governor (Jack Markell and John Carney) had a debate on education. Being there showed me that Carney although he had so good points was robotic and a sleeping pill. Markell pretty much had the same views but he at least kept me awake. O and now we all know that the DSTP is done because Markell and Carney both want to get rid of it. (Yay, no more Dumb Stupid Torture Program!) Also they both want to fund charter schools and since they don't have the money they are going to steal it from New Jersey. (Just Kidding) And they also want to have TAG back. (Talented And Gifted) And when they asked why Carney did not do anything about well anything when he was Lt. Governor for 8 yes 8 years I told my dad it was because he is a (kinda mean) sissy. When Markell went on and on about how we tweens connected with our eyes to our teachers, I couldn't help myself and said- Maybe in Canada but at my school we detest our teachers. Anyway all in all Jack Markell dodged the most questions, but managed to keep me awake, and John Carnery was very very Boring, but gave more answers. Did I mention he was very boring? But leaving on that happy note. Bye Bye

Later,
Texis (its the nickname my friends and most everyone else call me)

2 comments:

a most peculiar nature said...

Well, then I guess we have a choice between a boring sissy and a no-answer-giving guy that at least keeps us awake when he talks? Hmmmm, not much of a choice.

All politicians seem alike to me. When they talk, it just sounds like the same blah-blah-blah.

I just don’t get the “connecting with our eyes” idea. I guess you had to be there.

Great post, and keep up the good work ! It’s interesting for an old person like me to here how the tweens are thinking….after all, you are the future !

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.